Compass is one of our important digital platforms and we strongly encourage all families to set up an account.
What does Compass do for me?Using Compass allows you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child’s progress.Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
• Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
• Update your family contact details
• View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
• Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
• Download and view your child’s progress and semester reports
• Book parent-teacher conferences
• Pay and provide consent for events and school feesTo log in to Compass please click here.
Please find below atricles and links to assist with you the use of compassWelcome to Compass.Parent Guide to Compass.Unexplained Absence how to.